Welcome!


Welcome!
Welcome to my mind. It is a confusing place in here. You will probably find love, happiness, anger, frustration, confusion, and most assuredly, incoherent thoughts. Don't expect a new post every day. I am not a "super blogger". I have things to do, not that there is a list or a plan for those things to get done! Mainly I just "fly by the seat of my pants".


Please refrain from hateful comments. If you don't like or agree with what I say, get your own blog. I have enough negative, hateful people in my life. If you enjoy it, read it. If you don't, go away.

I have many roles in life, like everyone else. I'm a wife, mom, homeschool teacher, cook, maid, meal planner, pet owner, "taxi" driver, and etc, etc, etc.

Welcome! I hope you have a good read!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

The lunar eclipse last night was truly fantastic! I loved it when the moon was almost completely covered by the earth's shadow and it took on an orange hue. Beautiful! When nothing but a sliver of moonlight remained, that sliver looked a very light blue. It was a wonderful contrast against the orange. I did not stay out to see it pass completely, but did go out to walk the dog later. The bright white light from one side as it was being uncovered made the moon look like the Millennium Falcon.

I was truly in awe!

No comments: